For a monthly fee of $50, virtual program participants receive the following benefits:
- Mailbox service;
- Professional mailing address/business identity;
- Access to Technology Village services (advisory support, mentoring, business assessment, quarterly goal review, peer engagement, and professional service referrals);
- Networking and collaboration opportunities;
- Inclusion in all Technology Village programs and meetings;
- A company presence on the Technology Village website;
- Access to conference rooms and meeting space (16 hours/month); and
- Access to co-working office space (32 hours/month including free Wi-Fi and access to high speed internet within the co-working office location).
All prospective ‘virtual’ program participants shall be residents of, or have a legal business address within Scott County.
Please contact Jo Foust at firstname.lastname@example.org or (952) 496-8830 with questions or if additional information is needed.