The Prior Lake Technology Village Business Accelerator is now accepting applications for its new ‘virtual’ participant program. The virtual program is designed to support Prior Lake’s emerging technology and professional service businesses which are not located in the Technology Village office space.
For a monthly fee of $50, virtual program participants receive the following benefits:
- Mailbox service;
- Professional mailing address/business identity;
- Access to Technology Village services (advisory support, mentoring, business assessment, quarterly goal review, peer engagement, and professional service referrals);
- Networking and collaboration opportunities;
- Inclusion in all Technology Village programs and meetings;
- A company presence on the Technology Village website;
- Access to conference rooms and meeting space (16 hours/month); and
- Access to co-working office space (32 hours/month including free Wi-Fi and access to high speed internet within the co-working office location).
All prospective ‘virtual’ program participants shall be residents of, or have a legal business address within Scott County.
Please contact Jo Foust at firstname.lastname@example.org or (952) 496-8830 with questions or if additional information is needed.